Vampires Suck 2010 Review

What my friends and I thought to be a funny comedy for anti-Twilight fans, turned into one of the dumbest movies I've ever seen. Most of the scenes shot were between Bella(Becca) and Edward (Edward Sullen) and about how Edward didn't want to love Becca like she wanted him to. There was profanity throughout the entire movie, there was a scene where Edward pulled out a gun and killed someone, the killing of people by vampires(but they made it much more violent in this movie.)



The only thing I would even consider to applaud them on would be the fact that they followed the basic story line of the first two movies. Even so, I was still expecting a comedy and I only laughed about five times throughout the movie. These five scenes were the ones that I watched in all the previews! For all of the younger Twilight fans' parents, I would strongly advise them to NOT let children go and see this movie because there was again, too much profanity, sexual content, violent killing, and nudity, too.
There was even a scene outside the movie theatre at the end of the movie where a lady had brought what looked like six ten-year-old girls. She was demanding a refund and the girls looked like they had seen a ghost. The girls' faces told it all, they didn't understand what half of the sexual content scenes were in the movie and didn't want to know.It was really sad to watch and I wouldn't ever reccommend this movie to anyone. It really shouldn't have made it to theatres an it should be rated R